There are following steps to setting with android studio..
1. First I describe about jdk(How to install jdk) in my previous Post(Setting Up the Android Development Environment), so please follow it.
2. Now Copy Path bin folder like “C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin”, and put in your system variable in your system
Please follow these steps are…
now, In the section System Variables, find the PATH environment variable and select it. Click Edit. If the PATH environment variable does not exist, click New.
now click OK again, while finish your all windows has been closed.
3. Now Go to following link and download Android Studio for windows.
4. Now Extract this file and install android studio in any directory(as you select).
5. After installation successful , Run Android Studio Short Cut.
6. It will take few time and Will download some data from internet(downloading Gradle).
7. After finishing this, You can create your first project and run successfully.
8. Now enjoy with android studio. THANKS